Sunday, February 2, 2014

First post

I had a personal webpage on Yahoo!Geocities for over 10 years.  I had a section dedicated to Tai Chi page which listed movement names.  The plan was to expand that to step-by-step instruction, how to get from pose to pose, which I've had written out since 1989.  So now here it is, nearly 5 years later since they stopped hosting my web page, I'm just now getting around to putting it back up.  But now  my art skills are more advanced now to where I'm going to try to add illustrations.

Over a year ago I had this idea to illustrate Tai Chi forms with crash test dummies.  But I worked a lot of overtime and didn't get very far on my personal projects.   As I was looking for a name for this blog, I came across a couple of illustrated forms.  One, hosted on DeviantArt, was made by someone who used an art doll for a model.  He/she is a much better artist than me.  As cool as it looks on "paper," I don't think they actually practice a martial art or dance form.

No comments:

Post a Comment